Camel down 10 cents its tobacco packs
Camel has decided to lower the price of its main cigarette packets, when just 20 days ago, the company had their price 15 cents.
In this way, tobacco company thus responds to the price war of tobacco which is registering especially in the last month.
As published by the official State Bulletin (BOE), Camel Blue 20 passes cost 3.65 euros per packet, with a price of 3,75 euros was established on July 11.
The rest of Camel cigarettes packets will have the same price, with the exception of the Camel Shorts that now cost 3.50 EUR 3,60 euros.
- Camel Cigarette Brand’s Way to Success
- Drunk uses cigarette packet to phone friend
- Greece, price war between tobacco industries
- WHO urges tax hike on tobacco
- Non-nationals paying €2.30 less per cigarette packet